Here is the original image with prices and examples!
Hello there everyone! So lately I have been thinking about it, and due to a couple of reasons, I’m going to be needing to open commissions. Here’s the reason (which is the bad news): My current school job’s hours are not consistent, by any means. I help film games at my school and thanks to it being a first come first serve basis (meaning I sign up for the games I can attend) I can end up with either having several games through a week, or nothing at all. Other times (like right now) I don’t end up with any at all for a good while.
However, because of me having a much more opened schedule, I decided to try commissions again! I’m still very new at doing these, so I’m going to give it a shot and do some things to try and make this easier on myself and those who wish to have one done.
I’ll be opening 3 slots for now. Since I’m still trying to figure out my limits, I feel this will be the best number for me to try out.
Also below the line is going to be all of the rules and details you need to know! In here will also be the best way to contact me if you wish to have a commission.
Here are the rules I have set up:
Any age range (for the most part)
Any kind of body
Armors and some mech
M/M, F/F, M/F couples are a-go! More than 2 people is cool with me as well.
Pin-Up inspired poses are okay
OCs are all cool! Fan characters are also okay
More than just portraits! I’m willing to help make icons, banners, logos, whatever it is you wish with a character! Just be sure to let me know so we can discuss sizes and making it available for print.
I DO NOT:
Sexual Themes (some nudity is okay, it would have to be discussed further)
Lolicon (this can go under fetishes, but please no)
Full blow mecha (I’m talking like Gungdam Wing styled type of stuff. Guns, Megaman themed things are okay though)
Gore/Extreme violence (some blood is alright, but no torn up limbs or anything in that category)
For contacting me, here is what I will need:
1. I need a GOOD email address to reach you. This has to be one you check on a daily basis. Tumblr’s messaging system is not good, and if something does happen to your commission, this will be the best way I can keep in contact.
2. Make sure that before you send me any kind of information, I will need good references of what you wish to have done. This can including anything from drawings you have done (or someone else has done!), character profiles and/or screenshots! Be sure to put it in a ZIP folder (or a link from Dropbox of Google Drive) when you do send it to me. I will also need your username on DeviantArt and/or Tumblr.
3. Once things are put into place, I will need to have at least half payment within two weeks of setting up the commission. If you are having any kind of emergency or something else happening, do keep in contact with me and I will do my best to work around what is going on! However, if I do not hear from you within those two weeks and I see no payment, I will drop the commission.
4. I will show WIPs of the commission through email to make sure that things are going correctly! I will show it in 5 stages (at least): sketch, line art, flats, shades, and background. This way, if there is something needing to be changed, I can update it. I will try to at least have a sketch within the two weeks. From there, I will try to have some kind of an update as often as I can (I’d say a week or so, something should be shown, but this is a rough estimate)
5. Once the whole commission is complete, if you did half payment, I will need to have the rest of the payment at this point before I can finalize anything.
6. Finally, if you wish to keep this commission private or want it posted only on DeviantArt (rather than on Tumblr) do let me know!
Last but not least, here is my contact information!
E-mail (for all of the info!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment will be made through Paypal. Once we have discussed all of the details and get things worked out, I will give you my Paypal e-mail to make payments.
If you have any kind of question you can go ahead and shoot me an email at the specified email address, on my DeviantArt or you may send me a quick ask. However, I would recommend you to send an email if you can, just so all of the conversation is saved.